Participation in your community plays a vital role in your wellbeing and self confidence. atWork Australia supports NDIS participants to access community activities including social gatherings, sporting clubs, and special interest groups.
Who are the services for?
With a focus on improving wellbeing, these services are designed for Australians with an NDIS plan who require support to engage in community, social and civic activities.
What are the services?
Our client-centric model ensures that each participant is supported at an individual level to truly understand their needs. atWork Australia’s services assist participants to:
- connect to community organisations, charities, sporting clubs or other groups
- develop confidence and facilitate social inclusion
- build skills and form connections with peers through attendance at atWork workshops/morning teas
- undertake volunteer placements and work experience
- establish routine in daily life