atWork Australia works together with NDIS participants to ensure their goals and support options are in line with their NDIS plan, providing each participant with genuine choice and control over their service providers.
Who are the services for?
Our Support Coordination services are for NDIS participants who may benefit from assistance with coordination and connection to various support services to get the most from their plan.
What are the services?
We take a holistic approach to supports and work with a broad network of professional psychologists, occupational therapists, social workers and allied health specialists to address barriers and reduce the level of complexity associated with coordinating support plans, with the intent to build capacity and resilience.
atWork Australia also provides Assistance of Life Stage and Transition Services, which empowers NDIS participants to coordinate their own supports and assists you to live at home and participate in the community. Services include:
- helping you understand your Plan
- connection to and coordination of supports
- assistance with accommodation and tenancy obligations
- mentoring, peer support and individual skill development
- assistance with decision making, daily planning, budgeting
- helping to tackle challenges and resolve points of crisis