atWork Australia has been delivering professional psychology services in Western Australia for over 16 years.
Who are the services for?
These services are for Australians with an NDIS plan who have funding for therapeutic supports. Our experienced and kind team of qualified psychologists can offer you:
- Therapy (general psychology)
- Counselling (general)
- Counselling (related to employment)
- Community Engagement Assistance
Through these services you can receive many benefits, such as:
- Someone to listen to your concerns and provide you with the support you need
- Help managing intellectual, physical, sensory, cognitive and psychosocial (mental health) disabilities
- A sense of purpose and direction to help achieve your day-to day and longer-term goals
- Guidance with social and community interaction, such as peer groups and networks
- Feeling better about yourself through increased confidence, sense of calm and improved mood
- Equipping you with the skills to make decisions and increase control in your life
- Helping you to uncover and realise your career dreams