Recruiting staff through jobactive
Sourcing great talent for your business and driving employment opportunities for all Australians
atWork Australia is proud to deliver jobactive across metropolitan Perth, on behalf of the Australian Government.
We know how important it is to find the right candidates quickly. As a jobactive provider, we’ll provide free recruitment services, tailored to your business.
A proud history of working with employers
atWork Australia has a proud history of strong employer partnerships which has been recognised by multiple national NESA awards, including five Champion Employer of the Year winners and four finalists since 2010. Effective employer partnerships are integral to our success and we collaborate with employers of all sizes around Australia, sourcing skilled and job-ready candidates for their vacancies.
We provide a high level of service to our employers in two distinct ways:
- An account management team, which allows us to establish in-depth knowledge of our employers’ business and recruitment needs and respond to those needs quickly and effectively
- A dedicated post placement support team that works with each job seeker and their employer to maintain that employment
Partnering with atWork Australia gives you access to:
- A broader talent pool of job-ready candidates, with the right skills and experience, expertly matched to your vacancy
- Funding for training courses for candidates, such as computer skills, work-related tickets and licences and certificate courses
- Funding for tools, equipment, work clothes and uniforms
- Assistance for specialist equipment or workplace modifications for candidates who need it
- Post-placement support for you and your new employee, to foster lasting employment
- A completely free recruitment service, saving your business time and money
We work with employers of all sizes across many different industries to provide end-to-end recruitment services, uniquely tailored to your business needs.
Our excellent employer relationships have been acknowledged by the National Employment Services Association Awards, for our strong partnerships with businesses such as Sodexo, Stellar, Bureau Veritas, Chandler Macleod and Latitude.
Employer Case Studies
atWork Australia has placed over 120 job seekers into employment with Stellar in WA since 2018
Stellar’s partnership with atWork Australia is a new relationship that has led to successful call centre placements in WA through both the jobactive and DES programs. The benefits of this partnership have been immediately obvious for disadvantaged job seekers who are given the chance to learn new skills through full-time paid training from Stellar, as well as the option to pursue a Certificate III in Customer Engagement.
“We have only been working with atWork Australia for the past 18 months, however we have seen the true benefit that this kind of partnership brings; for our business, our clients’ business, and importantly, our employees. We look forward to building on our partnership with atWork Australia in the future.”
atWork Australia’s partnership with Sodexo spans eight years and has resulted in 284 placements in WA, 193 of those (68%) are Indigenous
atWork Australia and Sodexo have mutually aligned goals when it comes to closing the gap on disadvantage for Indigenous Australians. Via the highly successful VTEC model which connects clients with guaranteed jobs through the collaboration between employment services providers, RTOs, and employers, hundreds of Indigenous job seekers have received tailored training and skill development to equip them for employment in FIFO roles with Sodexo throughout
remote WA. Sodexo is now a sought-after employer among Aboriginal communities in WA.
“It is only through such enduring relationships, such as with atWork Australia, that we are able to deliver meaningful and sustainable opportunities to improve the Quality of Life of our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employees and the communities in which we work.”