Looking for staff? Call us on 1300 080 856 today to speak with one of our employment consultants. Learn more about how we can help you quickly and easily recruit talented people who’ll thrive in your business.
We partner with owners, managers and HR professionals from small and large businesses across every industry, from retail, healthcare and hospitality to aged care, resources, and mining and manufacturing. Let us help you find great talent.
What employers can expect
- Whatever your business, we get to know it, to understand the skills you need and the type of people you want to hire
- We then connect you to a range of screened candidates who are ready to go, so you can quickly hire the person or people you need
- They’ll have the right attitude, skills and abilities for your position
- What’s more, we stick around, so the person finds their feet and works out well for your business
- Our services are Australian Government funded and completely free of charge
- We offer professional recruitment, post-placement support, advice on diversity and inclusion in the workplace, accessing financial support for your business and more
Some of the programs we proudly deliver are:
Disability Employment Services
Connecting your business with talented employees with disability from our 300+ offices around the country. We help Australian business to access great candidates and employ a diverse workforce
Supporting you to recruit people from a diverse range of backgrounds who are skilled and ready to thrive in your business
Supporting parents on their journey towards education and employment
When you choose to employ talented people through these programs, your business will benefit from accessing the full talent pool and employing a diverse workforce. You may also be eligible for wage subsidies and other supports.
Here’s what some of our employer partners around the country have to say about the benefits of working with atWork Australia for their recruitment needs:
“We have built a strong relationship with atWork Australia and I believe that the reason we are seeing such great results is that they have invested time to understand the range of jobs we offer and the steps involved in our recruitment and selection process. This ensures their clients are fully aware of what is involved and are well supported through the process.”
Sharon, Australia Post
“The fact that the candidate was able to come for an interview within a notice period of two hours and be ready and commit to start the following day said to me he was keen and eager. The fact he had experience was important as well, but what’s equally important and probably more important is the fact they are going to be loyal.”
Ilkin, Works 4 You
“We have only been working with atWork Australia for the past 18 months, however we have seen the true benefit that this kind of partnership brings; for our business, our clients’ business, and importantly, our employees. We look forward to building on our partnership with atWork Australia in the future.”
“It is only through such enduring relationships, such as with atWork Australia, that we are able to deliver meaningful and sustainable opportunities to improve the Quality of Life of our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employees and the communities in which we work.”