Support to help you
We work with you to support you to find sustainable and meaningful work. Together we will co-design a plan that supports you get to where you want to be. With atWork Australia you will benefit from:
Our passionate Job Coaches who support you at every step of the journey to fulfilling work, focused on building capacity, providing support and increasing motivation.
Partnerships with employers who embrace a diverse and inclusive workforce to meet their labour demands.
Practical help to get you into work like a police history check, blue card, or financial support with fuel vouchers, uniforms, and other equipment you may need.
In-Work Support to support you and your employer to keep you in long-term employment and financial support to ensure you can get to and from work.
Variety of programs and services
We work with you to look at your needs, goals, skills and barriers, and identify opportunities to upskill, or to enhance your self-belief. Through our tailored and holistic support, evidence-based interventions, and our connections with community supports, we empower you to find and sustain good work.
Our range of capacity building services include:
- A smart resume builder to get a resume quickly and easily
- Our First Steps to Success hubs bring services to you to get you work ready such as gaining your driver’s licence, education, and training while meeting with ready to hire local employers
- Access to psychologists and allied health services through our wellness service
- Training and support through our pre-employment training including:
- Positivum is our online health and wellbeing coaching program developed in partnership with Monash University. It is proven to make a difference in people’s lives
- Jobs Now supports you with interview practice, accessing the hidden job market, writing cover letters, and building your network
- Jobs for the Mob. Our job preparation program for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, providing a space for clients to develop skills, experience and knowledge with culture and community at the heart
- Working in Australia. A pre-employment program to support Australian refugee clients build the skills and knowledge needed to start working in Australia
We can also link you to external services, we tailor the plan for you and your goals, supporting you on your journey to employment. Ask your Job Coach for more information, let’s co-design your supports today.
Extra links to help you
Learn more about mutual obligations
Support using digital platforms including MyGov
- Step by Step instructions on how to report your income
- Print those instructions here
- Our team can help you in person to navigate MyGov – just ask at your appointment
- Reporting your income via the mobile app