Do you live with disability, injury or health condition and need support to write a cover letter or respond to selection criteria from a job ad? Want to make your job application stand out against the rest?
atWork Australia is here to help you prepare for the right job with the right employer via our Jobs Now program.
Jobs Now is a tailored support program to assist clients to find sustainable employment. Jobs Now sessions provide a space for you to create a brilliant résumé, or practice your interview skills. You can also meet other clients and share tips and support.
Develop your skills, experience and knowledge, and move more quickly towards employment, through Jobs Now.
Let us help you find work through Disability Employment Services and experience yourself how beneficial Jobs Now is.
Jobs Now sessions involve:
- Create a brilliant résumé – all the essentials and how to tailor a résumé to a job
- Search for jobs – where to look for the right jobs for you
- Write cover letters – what to include and how to master a cover letter template
- Marketing who, marketing you – develop skills in marketing yourself to employers, to set you apart from the pack
- Be an interview STAR – how to prepare for interviews, and practice interviews
- Building your network – identify leads and effective networking skills