We know that looking for a job can feel like a job in itself. Our Job Coaches have supported thousands of Australians on their journey to meaningful work and we’d love to help you, too.
We provide Disability Employment Services on behalf of the Australian Government. We’re your very own personal job finding team, putting your needs front and centre. We’ll listen, talk about your needs and help you identify your work and life goals.
Together we’ll create a plan to get you where you want to be. So whether you’re ready to launch into a new workplace or you need to build skills to be job ready, we tailor your plan to suit your goals.
It’s a practical and friendly service, at no cost to you.
We provide a holistic service to maximise your strengths and abilities and support you to make a real difference in your life:
- Your very own job finding team; we’re there from start to finish to provide support for you to gain a sustainable career. We’ll help you develop a brilliant résumé, understand the local job market, ace the interview and find the right job for you
- Health and wellbeing coaching via our own program, Positivum™, proven to make a difference in people’s lives. Our online coaching modules will help you build confidence and work through any perceived barriers to employment
- Access to employers from our network with vacancies ready to be filled
- Continued support once you start working, in a way that best meets your needs
- Access to allied health professionals for one-on-one support from a registered Psychologist or Rehabilitation Councilor. Our in-house team are focused on building abilities, should you need extra help
Wondering if you’re eligible for Disability Employment Services? Check your DES eligibility here.
If you’ve been referred directly to us by Centrelink or we’ve been recommended by a local community organisation – welcome and we look forward to working together to find the right job for you.
If you’re currently searching for the right Disability Employment Services provider for you and your goals, we’d love to tell you more about our services and answer any questions.
Once you are registered with us, it’s important that you tell us about the job searches you have completed.
The job search record form must be downloaded and filled out on a desktop computer. You won’t be able to download this form on a tablet or mobile phone. Please call us if you’re unable to download this form.