We support your business long after the onboarding of your new hire
We believe employment transforms lives, so our commitment to our clients and their new employers doesn’t stop at the start of the employment contract. As your recruitment partner, we stick around to make sure your new employee thrives – and so does your business.
Our post-placement support service sets up a successful, ongoing placement. Your dedicated Post Placement Support Consultant will work for the next 12 months to support your business and your new employee in the following ways:
- Regularly checking in with your new employee to support them to settle in
- On-the-job training and support for your new employee, should they need it
- Negotiating or simply assisting with communication between you and your new employee
- Support for and coordination of any workplace modifications and adjustments, to ensure an accessible workplace
- Linking your workplace and people to Disability Awareness Training to help enhance awareness and knowledge of disability and inclusion
- Advice on embedding a diverse, inclusive workforce
After 12 months, atWork Australia will continue to support your business for as long as you need us. Just like we did when we helped Leeanne to find long term, sustainable employment. We work as part of a team with you the employer, your new employee, the Job Coach who made the placement and the Post Placement Support Consultant. Together, we are focused on a successful and sustainable outcome for your business and your new employee.
“I see first-hand how life-changing it is – the power of getting and keeping a job.”
Fran, Post Placement Support Manager, Miller, NSW