atWork Australia is a disability employment specialist. Whether you’re a small or big business, hiring people with disability is good for business. atWork Australia can help you find people of talent, while supporting inclusion and diversity in your workplace.
Partner with us and we’ll not only help your business source suitable candidates for jobs, but also advise on how best to promote job vacancies. We’ll help to shortlist and interview candidates and advise if you’re eligible for wage subsidies and other supports. We’ll support you to access a broader talent pool, employ a diverse workforce and practice inclusive recruitment – all at no cost to your business.
There are tangible benefits for employers who partner with atWork Australia. We:
- Offer a Government-funded recruitment alternative, saving you time and money
- Pre-screen all candidates for the right capabilities, attitude and skills
- Get to know your business to understand the skills and people you need
- Advise on funding and assistance for training and other job-related requirements
- Offer post-placement support to build confidence and longevity in the role
- Help you chart your approach to diversity and inclusion, through strategic plans
- Help you access free workplace modifications, where needed
- Advise on access to wage subsidies
How we help you access a broader talent pool
We’ll develop a tailored service delivery model for your business, to match your recruitment needs.
You’ll be introduced to a dedicated atWork Australia employment consultant, who’ll help you find great talent for your business. They’ll remain your point of contact to simplify the process for your business.
Below is how the journey to accessing great people for your business could look.
A dedicated atWork Australia Employment Consultant will get to know your business and your vacancy
We work flexibly with your recruitment process to help you hire the best candidate
We’ll work with you to confirm employment details, any wage subsidies and onboarding paperwork
Your new employee starts work
Your dedicated Post Placement Support consultant will stay for 12 months to support you and your new employee
Even after 12 months, we’re here to support your business for as long as you need