#Reflections Art Competition
atWork Australia’s #Reflections Art Competition shines a light on people living with disability and overcoming adversity. Nearly everyone faces hardship and difficulties at one time or another. But for people living with disability, injury or health condition, experienced barriers can differ in frequency and impact.
Create a painting, drawing or sculpture relating to overcoming adversity. You can create a project as an individual or work as part of a team.
Your masterpieces will be exhibited at the Celebrating Diversity and Inclusion Event at the Cannington Leisureplex on 09 December 2020. Winners will be announced at Cannington Leisureplex at 3:30pm on 9 December 2020 during the International Day of People With Disability event sponsored by atWork Australia.
Submitting your entry
Please submit your entry form below. Artwork must be delivered to atWork Australia, U22/53 Cecil Ave, Cannington prior to 5pm, 04 December 2020.
Guidelines for Submission:
- The submission must creatively reflect overcoming adversity
- #Reflections should be visible
- Entries can be in any art medium, though must comply with up to 10kg of weight and 1m x 1m
- Items must be submitted to atWork Australia, U22/53 Cecil Ave, Cannington WA 6107
- The artwork needs to be submitted to the above address prior to 04 December 2020 5:00pm
1st place: $500
2nd place: $300
3rd place: $200