We know change isn’t easy, but we are here to ensure this process is as smooth as possible.
Every year, we help thousands of clients who are living with disability, injury or health conditions, find meaningful work that:
- Reflects your interests and goals
- Matches your abilities and skills
- Helps you get what you want out of life
When you choose atWork Australia as your Disability Employment Services (DES) provider, you benefit from:
- Working with friendly Job Coaches who will get to know you and your goals
- Being connected with local employers to help you find work you enjoy
- Access to and holistic support such as training, tickets, health and wellbeing coaching and more
We work together to meet your goals with a truly individual approach, putting your needs front and centre. We are your Job Coach, your advocate and your partner as you find the right job for you, a job you enjoy.
Also, our offices are located in close proximity to you, public transport and with access to parking. We want to make your experience with atWork Australia as convenient as possible.
To choose atWork Australia, call us on 1300 080 856 or leave your details below and we will call you very soon.
Meet our Job Coaches
We’ll help you:
Set your employment goals
Understand the local job market
Prepare a great CV
Ace the interview
Secure the right job
You can also call the National Customer Service Line and transfer now to atWork Australia. Ask to transfer to atWork Australia when calling 1300 854 414 or call us on 1300 080 856 and we will support you to transfer.