Welcome to atWork Australia
We look forward to working with you to help you find good, sustainable work.
Together, we’ll develop a plan that takes into account your individual situation, focuses on your needs and strengths and sets achievable employment goals.
We offer tailored and flexible support that best meets your needs. We’ll also help you make connections with employers, provide you with job seeking tips and advice and listen to any concerns you may have.
Your journey starts here
How we go about getting the right person into the right job
We’re your very own personal employment finding team. We’re here to help you find meaningful work that helps you get what you want out of life.
Here is how we go about getting the right person the right job.
Focus on respect, care and inclusion
Develop tailored plans centred on the needs of every client
Partner with experts to deliver appropriate services that will make a positive impact
Support long-lasting community connections and passionately advocate for our clients’ best interests
Assist clients to take proactive steps toward employment and life goals
Maintain the energy and momentum to help our clients realise their full potential
The right fit for employers and clients
We connect people and business, so both can thrive. The atWork Australia team work with people to find employment that is right for them and right for the employer. After all, the right person in the right job means lasting employment and transformed lives and business.
Read our client success stories, you never know, you could be the next good news story.
Before your first appointment
Ahead of your first appointment, we kindly ask you to:
- Update your resume and have it with you for our meeting. You can see a template to get you started here. Not sure what to include on your resume – no problem! We can help you in your first meeting.
- Wondering how to find us? Visit our location page, with printable directions to take with you. We look forward to supporting you find the right job with the right employer.
What to expect at your first appointment?
Your first meeting will be first face-to-face, it’s a great opportunity to meet your Job Coach who will be supporting you on your journey. After the first meeting, we offer the flexibility to meet virtually. It allows you to fit our appointments into your daily life.
At your first appointment we will talk you through some of our programs to help you become job ready while understanding what you are looking for in a role. Some of these may include:
- Jobs Now – Our job ready preparation program, providing a space for you to develop skills, experience and knowledge so you can move more quickly towards employment
- Positivum™ – Developed in partnership with Monash University, Positivum helps you build confidence when it comes to your health and work
- Community hubs – Bringing the services you need to you such as potential employers, registered training organisations and the transport department
- Health and wellbeing services – Our professional team empower you to prioritise your overall health and wellbeing
We will also discuss required documents such as:
Please note, you are welcome to bring a family member, a carer or an advocate along to your appointments, should you wish.
Have a question?
If you have any questions, please call us on 1300 080 856 or via Live Chat.
We look forward to supporting you find the right job with the right employer.