Our commitment to service excellence
atWork Australia is committed to deliver employment services that consistently exceed the requirements and expectations of our customers through adherence to our Quality Management System.
atWork Australia strives for continuous improvement in service delivery. Our Senior Management ensures appropriate training, resources and necessary supports are in place to achieve this. It is the Executive team together with the General Manager, Operations Managers, Business Managers and the Compliance team who ensure our Quality Management System is maintained. It is the responsibility of all employees to actively contribute to a positive “Quality Culture” being guided by this policy and the elements contained in this Quality System.
Quality Objectives for atWork Australia
atWork Australia will actively measure performance against the quality objectives and pursue improvements that enable each employee to do their job right the first time, every time. Our objectives are:
- Performance: To achieve 3 stars or higher at the Employment Region or ESA level
- Profitability: Achieve budgeted revenue growth and EBITDA for the 2019 financial year
- Growth: Position for future jobactive contracts. Achieve integration of new DES caseload transfers
- People & Potential: Achieve a retention rate that exceeds 80% of our workforce
- Quality: Maintain NSDS and ISO 9001:2015 certification; achieve QAF recertification and achieve IT accreditation