Our commitment to service excellence
We’re committed to quality employment services that exceed the expectations of our customers.
atWork Australia strives for continuous improvement in service delivery. We ensure the right training, resources and supports are in place to achieve this. Our Executive team, the General Manager, Operations Managers, Business Managers and the Compliance team ensure our Quality Management System is maintained. Every employee is responsible for actively contributing to our positive “quality culture”.
Our quality objectives
atWork Australia will actively measure performance against the quality objectives and pursue improvements that allow each employee to do their job right the first time, every time. Our objectives are:
- Performance: To achieve three stars or higher at the Employment Region or ESA level
- Profitability: Achieve budgeted revenue growth and EBITDA for the 2019 financial year
- Growth: Position for future jobactive contracts. Achieve integration of new DES caseload transfers
- People and potential: Achieve a retention rate that exceeds 80 per cent of our workforce
- Quality: Maintain NSDS and ISO 9001:2015 certification; achieve QAF recertification and achieve IT accreditation