Our commitment to service excellence
atWork Australia is committed to deliver employment services that consistently exceed the requirements and expectations of our customers through adherence to our Quality Management System.
atWork Australia strives for continuous improvement in service delivery. Our Senior Management ensures appropriate training, resources and necessary supports are in place to achieve this. It is the Executive team together with the General Manager, Operations Managers, Business Managers and the Compliance team who ensure our Quality Management System is maintained. It is the responsibility of all employees to actively contribute to a positive “Quality Culture” being guided by this policy and the elements contained in this Quality System.
Quality Objectives for atWork Australia jobactive
atWork Australia will actively measure performance against the quality objectives and pursue improvements that enable each employee to do their job right the first time, every time. Our objectives are:
- To achieve a percentile score at or above national average for each employment region
- To achieve Compliance Indicator score of 83% or above in each employment region
- To achieve positive single score results for Indigenous Outcome Targets, per employment region as defined by the Department of Employment
- To achieve 80% client satisfaction via feedback survey
- To have all complaints received from Department of Employment responded to within 7 days