Due to the launch of Workforce Australia, our phoneline has been ringing, quite literally, off the hook. We are still here for you and are endeavouring to come back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, can we help you here instead of waiting for our call back?
Did you receive a letter about your appointment with us as your new Workforce Australia provider?
- Looking for your nearest office? View all of our Workforce Australia offices here
- Need to check your appointment date and time? Please log into your MyGov account and you will be able to see it quickly and easily there
- Trying to submit job searches on MyGov? Easy, there is a step by step guide of how you can do it so you don’t have to wait for us. Find out more here
- Not sure about the new Points Based Activation System (PBAS) and how it works? Read our blog to find out more
- Want to know more about Workforce Australia? Visit this page for more information
- Need to change your appointment? Please call us. We will get back to you as soon as we can, and thank you for your patience
Do you live with disability, injury or health condition and want to enquire about our Disability Employment Services?
We apologise if you are also experiencing delays in answering your calls.
- To enquire about our services, fill out our simple enquiry form here and we will come back to you very soon
- Are you a client of ours and need to connect with us for support? Live Chat us by clicking at the bottom right, email your Job Coach directly, or call us on 1300 080 856. We will come back to you as soon we can, thank you for your patience